BeLoved Ministries was created to encourage women on their journey of faith by providing resources and events that help make active faith practical, relatable, and attainable.
BeLoved is a non-denominational, non-profit Christian Ministry committed to presenting biblical truths in a practical way, making active faith relatable, and equipping women to go and make disciples! We provide tools to challenge, encourage, and help you to set your roots deeper in Him. Salvation isn’t the finish line, it’s the start of the race. Running a race requires training and direction and we are committed to walking alongside women as they journey towards the heart of God through dynamic She Seeks publications and devotionals, wisdom filled She Grows bible study teaching series, community- and kingdom-building outreach through She Loves, and fun She Sings fellowship nights.
Ladies, You are his beloved! Now is the time to go and be loved by him!
Luke 1:45 says “Blessed is she who has believed the Lord would fulfill his promises to her.”
The BeLoved Team
President and Founder of BeLoved Ministries
What We Believe
1. We believe in one God, the sovereign Creator and Sustainer of all things, infinitely perfect and eternally existing in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. To Him be all honor, glory and praise forever!
2. Jesus Christ, the living Word, became flesh through His miraculous conception by the Holy Spirit and His virgin birth. He who is true God became true man united in one Person forever. He died on the cross a sacrifice for our sins according to the Scriptures. On the third day He arose bodily from the dead, ascended into heaven, where, at the right hand of the Majesty on High, He now is our High Priest and Mediator.
3. The Holy Spirit has come to glorify Christ and to apply the saving work of Christ to our hearts. He convicts us of sin and draws us to the Savior. Indwelling our hearts, He gives new life to us, empowers and imparts gifts to us for service. He instructs and guides us into all truth, and seals us for the day of redemption.
4. Being estranged from God and condemned by our sinfulness, our salvation is wholly dependent upon the work of God’s free grace. God credits His righteousness to those who put their faith in Christ alone for their salvation, thereby justifies them in His sight. Only such as are born of the Holy Spirit and receive Jesus Christ become children of God and heirs of eternal life.
5. The true Church is composed of all persons who through saving faith in Jesus Christ and the sanctifying work of the Holy Spirit are united together in the body of Christ. The Church finds her visible, yet imperfect, expression in local congregations where the Word of God is preached in its purity and the sacraments are administered in their integrity; where scriptural discipline is practiced, and where loving fellowship is maintained. For her perfecting, she awaits the return of her Lord.
6. Jesus Christ will come again to the earth-personally, visibly, and bodily-to judge the living and the dead, and to consummate history and the eternal plan of God. “Even so, come, Lord Jesus.” (Rev. 22:20)
7. The Lord Jesus Christ commands all believers to proclaim the Gospel throughout the world and to make disciples of all nations. Obedience to the Great Commission requires total commitment to “Him who loved us and gave Himself for us.” He calls us to a life of self-denying love and service. “For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.” (Eph. 2:10)